- which cameras or lenses you rarely use and could therefore sell
- what your favorite subjects are and what you use to photograph them best
- which settings or camera-lens combo you used to take your top-rated pictures.
- which lens is particularly suitable for which motifs
- which lenses to take on the trip and what you can safely leave at home
- which photo genre you are particularly good at
- up to which exposure time your tele still takes good photos
- which camera or lenses you almost don't use and therefore could sell
How does it work?With Excire Analytics you can analyze your photo archive and draw interesting conclusions about your photo behavior and your photo equipment. The evaluation criteria can be combined with each other, so that you can see at a glance, for example, with which lens or which settings you took your best rated photos. The results are presented in a visually appealing and clear manner in meaningful graphics or diagrams. The photos for the individual evaluations are displayed in the scroll bar and can be opened in the Excire Photo Gallery. Of course, you should not buy a pig in a poke. That's why we have made a video in which we demonstrate Excire Analytics and give suggestions on how to use it. Take a look and see for yourself what Excire Analytics can do: LINK TO VIDEO You can also find more information in our Quick Start Guide: LINK TO THE QUICK START GUIDE
- Excire Analytics is an extension to Excire Foto. Please make sure that you are using the latest version (at least 1.3.0) of Excire Foto.
- Excire Analytics does not work with the Lightroom plugin Excire Search.
Video is in German – we recommend to enable Google subtitles.