Use Excire Analytics to gain deeper insights into your photo habits, make better purchasing decisions for future photo equipment, learn from evaluations, and improve your photography skills.
Have you ever wondered what equipment or settings you used to take your highest rated photos? Which camera/lens combo do you use most often when traveling? Or what genre of photography you are particularly good at?
Answers to these questions are provided by the brand new Excire Analytics, which is now available as an extension for Excire Foto.
With Excire Analytics, you will learn, for example:
- which cameras or lenses you rarely use and could therefore sell
- what your favorite subjects are and what you use to photograph them best
- which settings or camera-lens combo you used to take your top-rated pictures.
- which lens is particularly suitable for which motifs
- which lenses to take on the trip and what you can safely leave at home
- which photo genre you are particularly good at
- up to which exposure time your tele still takes good photos
- which camera or lenses you almost don't use and therefore could sell
How does it work?
With Excire Analytics you can analyze your photo archive and draw interesting conclusions about your photographic behavior and equipment.
The evaluation criteria can be combined with each other, so that you can see at a glance, for example, with which lens or which settings you took your best rated photos.
The presentation of the results is visually appealing and clearly arranged in meaningful graphics or diagrams. The photos for the individual evaluations are displayed in the scroll bar and can be opened in the Excire Photo Gallery.
Of course, we don't want you to buy a pig in a poke. That's why we have made a video in which we demonstrate Excire Analytics and give you suggestions on how to use it. Take a look and get your own impression of what Excire Analytics can do:
You can also find more information in our Quick Start Guide:
- Excire Analytics is an extension to Excire Foto. Please make sure that you are using the latest version (at least 1.3.0) of Excire Foto.
- Excire Analytics does not work with the Lightroom plugin Excire Search.